dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, April 13, 2009
((((:Today Mdm Ong asked me if I was alright! Cus she said I looked sad and wasn't my usual self. Haha, thank you Mdm Ong, but I'm fine (: I'm tired out by alot of things, the never ending race toward completing everything I need to complete. I'm staring at the building piles of tutorials and lecture notes (to read) day after night after day. SMASH is about to end and CCA will slowly die down, but then there's H3 coming up! :X I'm really quite messed up ahaha, don't be deluded by the title of my H3, GAME THEORY, it's not as fun as it sounds. But mmm the Prof Koh's very charming and I have gr8 company during lessons so its still good (: Must study study study :X Anyw, SAT we had JTS (: Thank you 7G, you guys are lovely ((((: *hugs* They prepared the bbq for us like restaurant-style, there was even those napkins folded into this kite shape, then got utensils nicely arranged beside the main course. hahaha they're really nice :D had a slpover from sat to sunday also with my (ex) haojiemei tanlisyn and phuayanqi (: was very fun and we did crazy stuff :D dominic (teo) and chengteng stayed over at yufong's house too, then at one point in time, the three of them were lying outside my house, on the floor hahah :D they are so cute lah :D ahhh im sure all of 6V who went were very touched, THANKYOU JUNIORS :D 6V LOVES 7G! :D The road's tough, and this journey's never-ending, but I'll pull through! :D We will all pull through, my hao peng yous :D Grit and determination! :D (((((((((: Jiayou to everyone's who having comps/syf soon! :D (mothi, tongzi, etc etc) Do us proud! :D |